Welcome to the 27th Annual Run of the Mill 5K, presented by Columbia Funding Mortgage!
April 2, 2012 by Steve Knox
Please join us in the Mill Creek Town Center on Saturday, July 7th, for the Run of the Mill 5K, Mill Creek’s premier community charity event that is presented by Mill Creek’s premier mortgage lender – Columbia Funding Mortgage www.cfundingmortgage.com
Since the Run of the Mill became a charity event in 2006, over $165,000 has been donated to local charities and our goal is to top $200,000 in charitable donations with this year’s event.
· Providence General Foundation – The Linda Baltzell Cancer Patient Assistance Fund
· Washington State Cross Country Coaches Association Scholarship Fund
· Jackson High School Track & Cross Country Booster Club
· Jackson High School Swim Team Booster Club
· Archbishop Murphy High School Track & Cross Country Booster Club
· Archbishop Murphy High School Swim Team Booster Club
· Glacier Peak High School Cross Country Booster Club
· West Coast Aquatics Swim-A-Thon
· St. Vincent de Paul – Bothell/Mill Creek Conference
Register today for the 27th Annual Run of the Mill 5K and join us in raising funds for those in the fight
against cancer and for athletic programs benefitting the youth of our community. You can help make
our community even stronger and healthier!
Columbia Funding Mortgage
Title Sponsor and Race Organizer
Share on Facebook